I am trying to use Chart Macro with the table of content generated using Jira Issue/Filter macro with "Total Issue Count" display option. I can see the Chart Preview correct, but when the page is previewed/published, it does not show any graph.
The issue seems the Preview/Published page is not able to generate the chart for "x issues" cell values.
Can you please let me know if this is chart issue and is there any way to show the Total Issue Count in the table, with only number (without Issue text)?
Hi @Shailesh Vastrad ,
The standard Chart macro doesn't work with dynamic macros such as the Jira Issues macro.
Try to use the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app for your case. Let me show you two options:
2. Go to the Table Transformer settings, choose the Custom SQL and enter your query to cut out the "issues" word: SELECT T1.'Assignee', T1.'April 2020' ->split("issues")->0 AS 'April 2020', T1.'May 2020' ->split("issues")->0 AS 'May 2020', T1.'June 2020' ->split("issues")->0 AS 'June 2020' FROM T*
This step is optional: you'll get the required chart without any cutting. But I've seen such request in your original post and decided to show this moment - your result table will look more compact and neat.
3. Go to the Chart from Table macro settings, choose the Horizontal table orientation in the Adjustments tab, and create your time line.
If you publish the page, your chart will be still here.
2. Create your pivot: aggregate created issues by month. The required settings and the preview are shown on the screenshots below.
Here we show the simplest example, but you'll be able to create different pivots based on assignees, issue types, etc.
3. As we have a lot of old issues for the project, we filter them so that to show only 2020 (you can skip this step, it's optional).
4. Now you can easily create your timeline.
And here is a screenshot of the published page - our chart is still there.
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events