How to include an 'Updated date' and 'Modified by' upon record modifications

Henry Figueroa August 22, 2022

I am working with Confiforms macros and have a form already set up that includes a creation of a page (automatically) in Confluence (Enterprise server). The page includes the record field values from the form. I would like to add a 'Updated' date (similar to the one in Jira) and a 'Modified by' fields to the page each time the record is modified.

In the form, I have the form definition, the field definitions, an IFTTT macro with field macros with a listview linked to the field definitions. Is there a way to output the Updated and Modified by fields with no user inputs? I cannot seem to make this work. I also tried using the 'Created' metadata, but I only get a timestamp, and each time I modify the record, the date does not change accordingly. It probably needs to set a conditional statement somewhere, however, I am not a programmer to figure this out properly. Please advise. Thanks.

Henry

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2022
Henry Figueroa August 22, 2022

Much appreciated, Alex!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events