How to import word documents with create one or more Confluence pages from the content?

kelly.jee March 22, 2023

i would like to import a word doc with splitting the content into multiple pages . however i couldn't find the import word configuration option in my confluence page.  i don't see   > Import Word Document from droplist.

image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2023

@kelly.jee Welcome to the Atlassian Community. 

The Word Document import process recently changed and is available next to the Templates option when creating a page. You can read about the differences between the new and legacy processes here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Announcing-changes-to-Microsoft-Word-import-in-Confluence/ba-p/2204406

I hope this helps, and good luck!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2023

@kelly.jee let me know if my post helped. If it did, please mark it as accepted.

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events