How to hide spaces from 'home'

Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2020

Greetings, right now i manage access to Confluence spaces through JSD projects and JSD organizations. But still, even unregistered persons can access the list of all spaces at the homepage https://crassula.atlassian.net/wiki/home (1 is publicly visible, others are accessible only by JSD organizations). 

Problem?

Each confluence space is a dedicated client, and I do not want them to see the names of my other clients. 

Sure. I can name the spaces with something completely random, but maybe there is a better way to manage the visibility of available spaces? 

1 answer

Alexey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2021

@Vronikthanks for the answer, I just blocked everything now and using the scroll viewport app to render things I need to show to the outside world.

Like Sven Schatter _K15t_ likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events