I have two scrum teams that work out of a unified Engineering space and I would like to have two separate, ongoing Retrospectives pages with respective Index pages. Alternatively, could display the team's retros in separate tables on same Index page if possible. How might I go about doing this?
I am not super familiar with configuring the Page Properties Report macro which seems central to the process, so any help understanding how to configure that to achieve the desired result would be welcomed.
Here are a couple of screenshots to illustrate what I'm looking to do and how it currently behaves:
In Index page...
First community post, thanks in advance for help.
If I understand what you're trying to do correctly, I think I have a solution that can work. I was able to get two different indexes on one page.
Here's how I did it:
1. Went to Space Settings > Content Tools
2. Made a copy of the Retrospective index and Retrospective page with different titles.
3. On the copied Retrospective page, I added a different label "Retrospective2"
4. Then, on the Retrospective index page I edited the detailssummary macro to pull in content with the label "Retrospective2"
5. Next, I created a page and dropped two Page Properties Report macros with the appropriate titles and did the same with the Create from template button.
Let me know if that is what you were looking to do and if it works for you!
Want to see your team or company’s name featured ✨on our new Confluence Template Gallery? We’re looking for valued customers to share the stories behind what makes their team special and what they do...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events