Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to get the pagetree to only display the content for a selected 'section' of a space

Hello all.  Does anyone know how to get the pagetree to only display the content for a selected 'section' (meaning one of top navigation tabs we have grouped content into) rather than everything in the space itself? Many thanks for suggestions. 

1 answer

1 vote
Dominic Lagger Community Leader Jul 22, 2021

Hi @Gaz Anson 

Do you mean the page tree macro

If yes, here you only can set the "root page". So all pages from that root page will be displayed. You can't select only a few pages. 

Regards, Dominic

Thanks Dominic. It looks after further research that it might be possible to nominate parent pages for my 6 sections and group related pages as child pages, and then configure the page tree macro to show just the child and grandchildren pages when the parent page is selected using ‘@self’. I’ll soon find out! :)

Like Dominic Lagger likes this
Dominic Lagger Community Leader Jul 22, 2021

I read the word "related" and this triggerd me. 

Perhaps the "Content by Label" would be an option for you? 

There you can list pages, which are related together by the label.

Regards, Dominic

Like Gaz Anson likes this

Thanks so much @Dominic Lagger I’ll check this out definitely. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

🏑 Atlympic Event: Confluence

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

291 views 12 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you