Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the entire Gliffy diagram to display on a page

Curt Schwaderer May 6, 2023

I created a Gliffy diagram on a page, but when the page displays the diagram is missing the right side of the diagram. I tried editing the page, then selecting "center", "wide", "widest" on the diagram, but the page still doesn't display the right side of the diagram.

I'm not sure how to get the page to display the entire diagram.

Here's what the diagram looks like on the page - the right side of the diagram is cut off. When I edit the diagram, it's all there.

partial_pic.png

2 answers

0 votes
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2023

Hi Curt!

This is a known issue — I've run into it myself. :) Would you please email our support team at support@gliffy.com so that they can help you troubleshoot and get a little more info about where you're using Gliffy?

Thanks so much!

Samie

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2023

Following up with a workaround, in case you haven't had a chance to email our support team quite yet! One of the common causes for this is when your diagram title has a special character, ie: an ampersand.

Edit the Confluence page where this problem is occurring > Start the Gliffy Editor on the page above or below the diagram that's currently not displaying Correctly > Use the Gliffy Search for a Diagram function to select the diagram > Click the Use as Template and give it a name without special characters in the name > Publish the Diagram > Publish the Confluence Page.

Then you can remove your old diagram from the page.

Hope this helps!

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2023

Hi @Curt Schwaderer welcome to the Atlassian community.

Please be informed you might have check and adjust the size of the diagram using the width and height options in Gliffy edit mode.

Curt Schwaderer May 6, 2023

Thanks - I'm not sure how to adjust the width and height options in Gliffy Edit mode. I tried selecting "File"-->Document Properties--> then changing the "Canvas Size" width parameter, but that does not have any effect. Is there another way to do this?

Like G subramanyam likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events