How to get staff to sign off a SOP/page?

Nick Humphries March 6, 2019

I'm not sure how we can nicely get a record of staff that have signed off on a standard operating procedure (SOP). This needs to be specific to versions of the document also. We currently use the comments system but this is clunky and doesn't scale well (not to mention ignores the versioning issue). 

What I ideally would like is to be able to have a button which a team member can push to say that they have read and agree to the policy, and that is specific to that version of the policy. Is there an add-on that anyone knows that can do this?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Øhrbom March 6, 2019

Hi Nick,

If you are using Confluence Cloud you might want to have a look at the add-on QC Read and Understood for Confluence. It has fairly basic functionality, but it does what you ask for.

Nick Humphries March 7, 2019

Thank you, Thomas, this is exactly what we were looking for! 

Like # people like this
1 vote
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2019

Hi Nick,

I am not from the Confluence Team, but I will try to help.

Here is a page with some options for using an approval-style workflow in Confluence: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/confluence-evaluator-resources/confluence-workflows-approval

I hope that helps!

Nick Humphries March 7, 2019

Thanks, Martyn, this isn't quite what we were looking for, as we could have 10s - 100s of people that have to accept documents. 

Like # people like this
Shanta Nathwani July 26, 2019

The unfortunate part about this one is that it's only available for server. I'm looking for something where I can click a button on a page, essentially to say "I've signed off on this".

Like Maciej Kuźmicz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events