Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get rid of opsigene as Confluence user?

Steph Bannister June 14, 2021

Hi,

I trialled Confluence and now switched to a free plan while we get our internal billing approval setup.

When checking the users on the Confluence admin page I see there are some apps/other products that seem to be listed as users (in the green box).

Confluence Users.png

I don't want these to be listed as users for confluence; namely: Trello Confluence analytics (System) Chat Notifications, Microsoft Teams for Confluence Cloud, Opsigene Incident Timeline, Opsigene Incident Timline....

These are taking up places from my actual colleagues who would need access.

How can I remove these apps as users?

What's strange is I don't see these listed if I go to Administration/Users and check who has Confluence product access. I feel like I must be doing something wrong here...

Thanks for any help.

Steph

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2021

Hello Steph,

Thank you for raising this on the Community! Those are system users, and we don't count those as licensed users. When you install an add-on, Confluence creates the system user so it can communicate with the add-on. Sometimes when you uninstall an add-on, the system user is left behind. In that case, it would require support to remove the user for you.

I hope that helps, but let me know if you have any questions about that.

Take care,

Shannon

Steph Bannister June 17, 2021

Thanks Shannon,

Good to know. I appreciate the explanation :)

Steph

Like Shannon S likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events