How to get modified content within a date range instead of lastModified ?

sabzx April 13, 2020

I want to get content (could be a version older than the latest) from a cql search with a given date range.

For eg: currently what is listed in the doc is doing a search like this :

http://localhost:8090/rest/api/content/search?cql=( lastmodified > "2020/04/13 14:05" and lastModified < "2020/04/13 14:13")

But the problem with this query is that if there is an id, say 123456 with version 4 and version3.

The content 123456 has version 4 on 2020/04/13 14:20 (which is more recent than the date specified in the query above)

Content 123456 has version 3 within the date range specified as above in the query.

The above query does not return any results since the lastModified does not fall within this range.

How can I get version 3 with a query similar to above or if there is an alternative approach ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2020

@sabzx, to my knowledge, you cannot search through Confluence page history the way you described. Even though it does not explicitly mention CQL, you'll find a similar question answered by Shannon here.

There are other questions that sort of touch on the same topic but slightly different. These are a few examples. Have a look at them.

Cheers.
IL

sabzx April 14, 2020

Thanks Ivan !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events