Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate a progress bar from a series of checklists?

fmurcia August 9, 2022

Hi everyone, I am looking for ideas on how could we possibly generate progress bars from multiple tables with checklists?, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)

3 answers

0 votes
Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 13, 2022

Hi @fmurcia 

Also, you can check Content Formatting Macros.

It can't show the progress of checklists, but for page reviews. 

Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 16.30.02.png

This app was developed by my team, so if you have any questions - let me know.

0 votes
Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2022

Hi @fmurcia ,

depending on how your checklists appear, you'll achieve this with a plugin that works with tables. From my experience I'm pretty sure a combination of macros from the Table Filter and Charts Plugin could do the job.
(Disclaimer: This plugin is mighty and valuable if you work with tables in your instance, but likely too expensive to use only for this specific use case.)

Kind regards,

Nicolai

fmurcia August 11, 2022

Thanks for the suggestion, as a matter of fact, I believe we have access to that in my organization, I will take a look at the macro documentation to find out if I can figure out how to accomplish it, but I'd greatly appreciate if you have any specific references on how to achieve this using this plug in.

Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2022

Since I don't know the exact use case, I can't be very specific myself ...

You'll basically need the pivot macro for the calculation and the chart macro for the bar.

My advice is to reach out to the vendor's support. These guys are very responsive and friendly :-)

fmurcia August 16, 2022

Thank you @Nicolai Sibler , this is a good suggestion, I am exploring this and looking for support with the vendor as well :)

0 votes
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2022
fmurcia August 9, 2022

Hi @Summer_Hogan , thanks for your response, but I don't think this might work for me, as it seems it's only available for the cloud version, plus, what I am looking for, is a way to automate the quantification of checkboxes and graphically display their completion.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events