How to find how many pages were added this year

Roi Haskel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 25, 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how many pages were added to my website (BigCoreWiki) during the last year.

I found how to know how many pages I have in total, by using the Export option, but I'm not sure how to know if the page was created this year or not?

Thanks,

Roi.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 25, 2018

Hi @Roi Haskel,

In the page query function, you can add a filter to query the page created this year.

year.png

Roi Haskel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 26, 2018

Hi - thanks for replaying.

Do you know how do I get to the page shown in your screen shot ?

I'm a bit new to the confluence system, and I'm not very familiar of where everything can be found.

Thanks again,

Roi.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2018

Hi @Roi Haskel,

Here's an overview of Confluence search, and a few tips to help you find things more easily.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/search-724765412.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events