How to filter for JIRA issues and receive it as text?

Gero Kassen January 23, 2020

I want to create a Confluence Page that displays a Release Report. I know that there is the Confluence built-in "Change log"-Template, but this does not do the job for me, because there are not enough details shown for each issue.

I could use the "JIRA Filter Results"-Macro and this gives me the issues I need (with all necessary information), but you need access to the respective JIRA project so be able to see the results of this filter.

I need to have the result in a way, so that people, who only have access to Confluence are able to see the Release Report with the predefined information. Is this possible in one way or the other?

1 answer

0 votes
Haran Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2020

Hi @Gero Kassen , 

I would be happy to help you given that , Can you explain a bit more on what are the predefined information that you are looking for ? 

Regards
Haran

Gero Kassen January 23, 2020

Hey @Haran Kumar

with predefined information, I just meant that I want to predefine the columns that are visible in the table that states the JIRA issues. So: nothing more than a regular JIRA Issue Filter.

When your question aimed at the location the information is located on: They are in JIRA.

A quick summary: I want to have a generated table with JIRA issues that has columns with the attributes, that I want to have shown, but in a format, so that also users without the permission to the JIRA project are able to view them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events