How to export users from Confluence Server to excel file?

HEESEOK CHONG March 20, 2018

How to export users from Confluence Server to excel file?

Did anyone find a 3rd party add-on for Confluence Server like Active user filter for Jira server? I need some information like user id, username, last logged-in and active status in excel or CSV file.

2 answers

1 vote
Lasse Langhorn October 16, 2019

Hi Heeseok,

You can use Confluence User Export to do the export of Confluence users. It support JSON, XML, CSV and XLSX.

Regards

Lasse Langhorn

James Villa August 30, 2021

Hi,

I installed Confluence User Export but I am looking for a way to export specific groups. I can filter then export only on a user level.

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2018

You can check this third party plugin - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.artemistech.confluence.plugins.bulkuserupload/server/overview it should give you ability to export to CSV file all users.

HEESEOK CHONG March 20, 2018

Hi Mirek,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I would like to export users' information like last logged in and active status to excel or CSV file to keep real active users under my Atlassian Confluence price plan.

I installed the plugin as you recommended. Then I had some information from the confluence page, but could not see what I want information on the page. besides, I could not find a way to export the information from Confluence server to excel or CSV file.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events