Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to embed/include other page content into another

Pablo Garcia December 17, 2013

Hi all,

the title can be confusing, as we already have a macro for displaying a whole page content into another. What I exactly want is to be able to show just a piece of a page. For example:

Page 1 with an anchor called #myheadings and a lot of stuff more.

Page 2, in which I want to include or embed page1#myheadings (just that, not the wholed page).

Is there any way to do that? I can format page1#myheadings with a div, tablet or whatever if that make it easier.

Many thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2013

Parts of a page can be included in another page with the Excerpt Include Macro: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Excerpt+Include+Macro

Is this what you mean?

More or less...because this is not exactly an excerpt. What we have is "Headings", "Projects" and "Goals" (for example). And I only want to show "Headings". But I don't want to configure it as an excerpt...

Sorry. YES.

It worked for me. I didn't test it well the other time...

I can select all the content to show, and put it under an Excerpt macro...what a dumb head..sorry!!!

It worked fine!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events