How to embed Mocky page onto a Confluence page

Sara Safa September 15, 2022

How can I insert or embed a Mocky Diagram/page that I created into an existing Confluence document page?

I tried using \mocky but that action item does not exist, and I tried manually clicking on insert then choosing app but the app is not visible from that window.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2022

Hi @Sara Safa and welcome to the community,

Have you already installed the app https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1225654/ui-wireframes-mockup-prototype-diagrams-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview ?

In addition read their documentation here: https://docs.devsamurai.com/mocky/project

Sara Safa September 19, 2022

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_  yes I have installed and created a diagram, and I was wandering how that can be embedded or linked onto a confluence page. Is the only way to do that is to download it and then upload it to confluence? is there no way to reference it so that when a diagram is updated, there is no need to reupload

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2022

From what I've tested, even if you insert a mocky macro within your confluence page, this will NOT be updated, unless you edit the page and publish it again (from within that page). Don't know if you wait an hour or so, if the page will be reindexed and bring the new mocky info..

Why don't you use draw.io? It's free and better :)

mocky.png

Thank you for the quick response! draw.io shows to be free for only the first 30 days but requires subscription after that.

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2022

Ahh.. yes. Apologies. Is your team below 10 users?

yes, less than 10 users

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2022

Then it will be free. draw free plan.png

ok! that's good news, thank you!

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2022

If you think that my answer assisted you on your problem, kindly mark it as accepted, in order to help others. Thank you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events