How to display specific Jira fields data in a Confluence table nicely?

Ilya Lukyanov May 14, 2023

I have a summary table in Confluence with all the customer requests and related Jira tasks/Bugs. So, I need to display some Jira issues` fields data in specific columns in the table (status, assignee, due date, release version, etc).

I found that it can be done by adding a “Jira issues macro”, choosing the “Table” type, and selecting the only needed column to display but it`s not smooth (because of displaying the field name in each table cell).

Any ideas on how I can get the needed result?Confluence issue.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2023

Hi @Ilya Lukyanov , welcome to the Community.

OOTB, there isn't a way to achieve this goal and unsure if there are any Marketplace apps for this but you can check. Your best option is to use the Jira Filters macro and display the desired columns. I think it achieves the same thing except when you wish to have table cells with data that is not a field in the issues, e.g. notes/comments, etc.

Ilya Lukyanov May 14, 2023

Hi @Jack Brickey much appreciated your reply. 

Using Jira Filters Macro might be a solution but I really need to have some additional data columns to be presented in the table which are not fields from the Jira issues. 

Thx one more time for trying to help me! Have a nice day!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events