How to disable tutorial panel in edit page mode?

Andrew Ovcharuk March 30, 2021

I can't close this panel in page editor. It is so frustrating! It appears every time I open page editor and has no UI to close it. 

help1.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2021

Hello there @Andrew Ovcharuk! Having missing parts of the User Interface can be quite frustrating. Let us look into your situation and see what might be affecting you.

Looking at the editor with a new user did trigger the tutorial dialog for me, but I am able to see the "X" button to close it:

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 15.51.40.png

Looking at the provided screenshot, I can see that the dialog is way closer to the "Publish" button than normal. The close button is most likely being clipped by the interface due to some level of zoom that seems to be applied in your browser.

I am able to replicate this by applying zoom in my browser window:

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 15.52.09.png

With this in mind, would it be possible for you to check the following:

1. If there is zoom applied in the current browser
  2. If the issue is present in another browser

Let us hear from you!

Andrew Ovcharuk April 1, 2021

Thanks, it might be the zoom issue. I just checked my editor screen and there’s no tutorial window any more. not sure what’s happened, but problem’s solved for now. Thanks for answers guys! 

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2021

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events