How to disable auto scroll for child tabs macro? Confluence

On Confluence, I have been working on creating a tutorial section in our space while utilizing the child tabs function.  Everytime I click any of the tabs, it auto scrolls down to the beginning of that tab.  Is there a way to disable this function?  I would prefer to have it stay wherever it is on the page regardless of what tab they click on so the user can do their own scrolling.  I've attached a before and after example.

Before clicking PivotTables Tab

Tabs_before.png

After Clicking PivotTables Tab

tabs_after.png

Would this require some javascript to fix on the page itself or in the admin features?

1 answer

Hi @Sebastian Maher 

Sorry for the very late reply. Do you still face this issue?  If you have suggestions or questions regarding bitvoodoo's add-ons please submit a service request here https://support.bitvoodoo.ch

Nesting localtabs can be tricky. Maybe our support or development has some ideas.

Thank you. :)

Best Regards
Niklas

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

272 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you