How to delete all attachment linked to single page

Monika Bramhecha November 7, 2017

I have attached more than 500 attachments to single wiki page. Now I want to delete that page along with all attachments, how can I do it?

4 answers

2 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2017

I just did a test, and when you delete a page, all its attachments appear to be deleted as well. To be absolutely sure, you can go to the Trash (under Content Tools) and purge the page from the Trash.

1 vote
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2017

You delete the page. So the page and attachments will get deleted automatically. 

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2017

Or if you are using Confluence Cloud you could use Bulk Action Tools

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2017

You would need to install an aditional plugin. For example, Confluence CLI or  Delete Attachments

Monika Bramhecha November 7, 2017

Thanks, let me try.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events