cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create macro?

beck December 8, 2021

I want to create Macro.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/writing-user-macros-4485.html

I've read this article but I can't find 'User Macros' section at General Configuration even though I'm an administrator of confluence.

Please let me know how to do

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2021
0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2021

@beck you have hit on one of what I think are the three top shortcommings in the Cloud versus server version. They are in order:

1. No custom domain names (been a request open for the for 10+ years)
  2. No custom CSS
  3. No user macros

Until Atlassian addresses these issues, I cannot see how any of my clients can move to the Cloud version.

Good luck!

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2021

Hi @beck What Ollie as mentioned is correct. User macros allow HTML and JavaScript to run in Confluence Cloud, which can affect performance so its restricted by Atlassian.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events