Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a website using confluence?

EQTribe - Efficiency Quotient April 1, 2021

Our team is writing documents in confluence. I want to have a documentation site like help.mycompany.com that my customers can access without having a need to log in where all my confluence articles are published. How to do that?  

3 answers

3 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2021

Hi @EQTribe - Efficiency Quotient,

For a scenario like this, you might want to take a look at scroll viewport (from k15t) to extend Confluence.

The app lets you publish and style your Confluence content to a publicly available website, an approach Atlassian is using themselves for (a lot of) the Atlassian documentation.

If I am not mistaken, the authentication features are not fully completed yet, but you can always reach out to the vendor to learn more on where they are in the process.

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2021

Haha, amazing consensus here :-)

Like # people like this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 18, 2021

We're getting closer with Authentication!

Currently, you can generate tokens that can be used by customers to access your content.

https://help-cloud.k15t.com/scroll-viewport/Set-Up-Authenticated-Access.1381629960.html

We're currently working on support for SAML and then later, OpenID authentication methods.

https://cloud.scrollhelp.site/migrate-to-cloud/K15t-Cloud-Roadmap.334408653.html

Like # people like this
3 votes
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 1, 2021

Hi @EQTribe - Efficiency Quotient

I think my team's app Scroll Viewport will do just what you're looking for. With our app, you can choose which spaces you want to publish, customize the look and feel of the site, and give it a custom URL.

Here's our help center, as an example of what you can create: help-cloud.k15t.com

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see, I'm always happy to see what our apps can do for teams.

3 votes
Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
April 1, 2021

Hi @EQTribe - Efficiency Quotient,

You might want to look into Scroll Viewport. We for example have built our documentation in Confluence using that: https://help.livelyapps.com/

If you have any questions about it, I'm sure @Matt Reiner _K15t_ will be happy to help! :)

Cheers,
Sven

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
April 1, 2021

Haha, @Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_

I should have refreshed my browser before submitting my answer. 🤣

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events