How to create a vertical scrollbar for a table?

Rachael Tan April 30, 2019

I have a table with over 10 rows and I am constantly adding new rows every week. Is there a way I can create a table with a scrollbar so that I can scroll up and down for that table only. 

As of right now, the whole page scrolls vertically. This is a problem as I want the page to remain static while I only scroll the table. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2019

Hi Rachael,

You can do it with the help of Table Filter macro: set "Freeze the first row" option. See the demo.

Rachael Tan May 1, 2019

Hi Andrey,

Your solution is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm not trying to be cheap but is there any way to get the scrollbar for free. Seems silly to pay for a scrollbar only as I have no use of the other features.

Like Jörg Josef Böhler likes this
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2019

Hi Rachael,

You can contact StiltSoft support about pricing.

Lisa G March 25, 2021

I tried this. The scrollbar works but I don't seem to have control of the display height of the table. Is it possible to set that?

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 25, 2021

Hi Lisa,

In the latest version of the Table Filter and Charts app, you can set the custom height of the table.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events