How to create a sandbox for Confluence

Nagavenkateswararao Soma February 26, 2024

Hi Teram,

I am trying to create a Sanbox for Confluence to install an app .

Please help me with the process.

3 answers

2 votes
Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2024

Hi @Nagavenkateswararao Soma 

Sandboxes feature is only available on Premium or Enterprise plans.

1 vote
Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2024

Hi @Nagavenkateswararao Soma 

As has been stated, Sandbox is only available on Premium plans.

As a workaround, you can create another Confluence site within your Atlassian org - or create a new org - and test the app there.

Free Confluence has some limitations (due to the lack of permission settings) but a Standard Confluence with just a few seats needed for testing might do the trick.

It might be worth paying for an extra small standard site if you don't need the premium features.

0 votes
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2024
Nagavenkateswararao Soma February 26, 2024

Hi Sreenivas,

I am already having the above URL and we have sandbox for Jira software cloud instance.

I need the Sandbox for confluence. Please share the information on that.

Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2024

HI @Nagavenkateswararao Soma ,

You can create a sandbox for your Jira Software, Jira Service Management, and Confluence products that are on Premium or Enterprise plans. You can also create a sandbox for Jira Work Management that is on Premium plan.

For standard plan, it is not available.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events