How to create a rule based on the data in a particular column?

Preeti Desai
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 26, 2023

Currently we have a dashboard in Confluence where we are displaying the status of individual items as per the last column.

My query : Is it possible to create a rule and give a result based on data in the multiple rows of a particular column:

For e.g : If “Approval with restrictions “ is in more than 1 row of a particular column then overall result should display “Approval with restrictions”

If “Approval” in all rows of a column then overall result should display “Approval”

If “Approval with critical restrictions “ in more than one row of a column overall result should display “Approval with restrictions”

Such rules are possible in excel, I was wondering if we could do the same in Confluence as well?

1 answer

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2023

I think it should be possible if, instead of using a regular table, you create a spreadsheet embedded in the page. Spreadsheets support functions and formula, like Excel does, although details may be different.

There are several spreadsheet apps, check them out here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=confluence&query=spreadsheet

Preeti Desai
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 26, 2023

Thanks. I saw that however the use of formulae is within the excel and not referrring to the data in the column in Confluence.. But can try this.. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events