Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a page on Confluence where we can collapse  the content.

viplav jain June 4, 2021

How to create a page on Confluence where we can collapse  the content like this.

Capture.PNG

4 answers

1 vote
Daniel Rodriguez Escudero August 23, 2023

Why confluence search results not match with collapsible object content???

what can I do to search content inside collapsible object??

1 vote
Oleg July 11, 2022

I would like it to be a word inside a sentence (not a separate line), when clicked on, a window with text appears. Like a link, but faster, more locally and more compactly without leaving the page you are reading.

1 vote
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2021

Hi @viplav jain ,

Use ‘Expand’ Macro to embeds an expandable text box into your page.

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-expand-macro/

0 votes
Lisa Grau
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2021

Hi!

You can use the Expand macro from Other Macros -> Formatting -> Expand to collaps/expand certain content and the Code block macro inside if you need a code formatting.

viplav jain June 6, 2021

As suggested I am using Expand Macro, but using Expand Macro, I am not able to change the text (Expand source). In the above two screenshots, you can see on collapsing and expanding the text remains the same that is "Expand source". 

I want the text to change like collapse on collapsing and expand on expanding. How can I do thatScrn_1.pngScrn2.PNG

Like Adria MUIXI likes this
Nancy Mooney September 13, 2022

I do like the expand - but why is the title de-emphasized - that is in light grey vs a bolded black title? I would prefer for the title to stand out.

Like # people like this
Xavier LN July 12, 2023

Yes exactly. It would need to be emphasized a lot in some cases. Ideally we could apply Title 1/2/3 formatting for instance.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events