How to create a page in Confluence summarizing all events from a calendar in a table?

Hi all,

I'd like to create a page that would give me a summary of all events from a calendar and that would be presented in a table with all the necessary information to see.

So on top would be the sections: what, where, who, when, etc.; and then under, the list of events with each cell being auto-completed from the events information of the calendar.

Hope somebody can help me.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

greg

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Boris Berenberg Community Champion Jun 16, 2015

This is not possible with the out of the box product as far as I know. You may be able to hack something together by using the SQL macro, and pulling the info directly from the DB?

Thanks Boris; I'm not sure I'll be able to do that. I'll try to find another solution that's not too time consuming.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

606 views 20 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you