Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a dropdown list containing my users in a template ?

Raphaël NORYNBERG April 9, 2021

Hi everyone,

I want to create a dropdown list/menu/button in my template, with wich we can select a user from any user-list already existing in Confluence.

Thanks in advance for those who have the answer :-)

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2021

Hi Raphaël,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to have you!

Confluence doesn't have this feature, but I know ServiceRocket included that feature in their Scaffolding Forms and Templates add-on:

You can go ahead and give that a try if it's something you're interested in, and if you have any questions about the add-on, please let me know.

Take care,

Shannon

Raphaël NORYNBERG April 13, 2021

Hi Shannon,

Thank you, for your answer !

I'm actually looking for a "free" solution, and it seems that this add-on is not free, right ? Or is it included if I go "Standard" ?

Thank you in advance for your answer,

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2021

Hi Raphaël,

That's correct; it is a paid add-on. The pricing details are available on the pricing tab of the listing. It is a 3rd party add-on, and so it's not included with Confluence Standard.

I am not aware of any free add-ons that do this, but you can look on Marketplace and filter by free add-ons

I hope that helps!

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events