How to create a chart from a database page?

Ingo Dörrie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 18, 2024

Hey folks!

I found the database page to be very helpful for tasks like filtering table content and then amending changes to it.

My struggle now:

I need to create a chart out of two columns within a database page nested below the target page for the chart.

One column is the caption of each bar, the other contains the value to display as i.e. bar chart.

I have not found any hint if this is possible, what to do.

Has anybody here a solution for my struggle?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

1 answer

1 vote
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2024

Hi Ingo! There are lots of 3rd party chartings apps available for Confluence on the Atlassian Marketplace, but I'm not aware of any offering extensibility with Confluence Databases quite yet. 

If it's important for you to have a visualization of your data, you might need to use a third party tool for both the table and the graphic, rather than Confluence Databases? 

Confluence databases just launched to general availability about a month ago, so we'll see if this is functionality they add soon. :) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events