How to create a change log in Confluence for a project

Ellen Beentjes May 30, 2018

Is there a way to create a change log in Confluence for a JIRA projects that shows a complete list (or from the last % days, of resolved and released issues per version?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user May 30, 2018

Hi @Ellen Beentjes,

My suggestion would be to write a JQL query (this does assume you have JIRA as well);

All issues with a fix version that has been released, you can specify the project in brackets however if you keep it blank the query will search all projects in JIRA. 

fixVersion in releasedVersions(PROJECT)

This is essentially the same however there is a limit imposed when the issue was resolved. This query looks at all projects as there is no project specified.

fixVersion in releasedVersions() AND resolved >= -Xd

Once you have saved the JQL query. Navigate to Confluence and add the 2-dimensional statistics gadget, you can do this by following the Confluence documentation. Configure your gadget so it displays Fix for Versions along one of the Axes (X or Y). I chose the other to display resolutions however you can configure however you would like.

This should fulfil your requirements.

Hope this helps

Thanks Danny, I'll give it a try :-)

We use Confluence Cloud, so the 2-dimensional statistics gadget is not an option. The query is for now sufficient, so thanks for your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events