How to create a Playbook on Confluence?

Raphael August 24, 2022

Hello,

I want to create a playbook on Confluence. The initial idea is to add some videos to help the users with problems using the software.

I don't know if it is possible to do it on confluence or if it has a template that can help me.

Has anybody tried to do it? 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

Hi @Raphael , welcome to the community.

I'm not sure exactly how you define "playbook" here. However, you can certainly create a confluence page and attach videos to it instructing the audience on anything that you would like. Is there something more specific that you were asking for here?

Raphael August 24, 2022

Hi @Jack Brickey, thanks for your answer.

It's exactly what I have in mind. Do you know if there is any template for it? I imagined creating something like the carousel video as the same as youtube.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

I do not know of any specific one for videos. I would recommend that when you go to create a page browse the template catalog that is present it to you and choose the best one. To be honest most of the time I start with a blank page or if I'm going to be repeating things over and over I'll create my own template.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events