How to create a JIRA issue list that includes linked Confluence pages

Jeannine Hooper-Yan March 22, 2016

We are using JIRA for our project management and Confluence for all product documenation.  I'm trying to create a list of JIRA issues that shows issue number, title, status, and linked Confluence pages.  The goal is to give the Confluence users one place to go to see current status and easily navigate to the documentation associated with each issue.  

2 answers

0 votes
Aitor Morant
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 14, 2017

I needed also has a list with issues from a Fix version which contains at least one confluence document. The only way I found is to make a Query in Confluence (with Pocket Query plugin) pointing to Jira database, something like this (my database is Oracle): 

SELECT project.pkey||'-'||jiraissue.issuenum idjira, projectversion.id, projectversion.vname, remotelink.url
FROM projectversion,
nodeassociation,
jiraissue,
remotelink,
project
WHERE nodeassociation.ASSOCIATION_TYPE = 'IssueFixVersion'
AND nodeassociation.SINK_NODE_ID = projectversion.id
AND nodeassociation.SOURCE_NODE_ID = jiraissue.id
and projectversion.vname in (:Version)
AND remotelink.title in ('Page','Wiki Page') 
AND remotelink.issueid=jiraissue.id
and project.id=jiraissue.project; 

Hope it helps.. ;)

0 votes
Rebecca M. March 22, 2016
Jeannine Hooper-Yan March 22, 2016

The part I can't find with the JIRA Issues Macro is links to Confluence Pages that are linked to the issue.  When I'm in JIRA - I can see the pages under "Issue Links / Mentioned In" - I want to include that information in the macro output.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events