How to correct quiz results?

Aaron Andrade February 22, 2022

Our security group sent out a quiz and some of the people are showing they passed but no score. For auditing purposes we need to have the scores show up with the quiz they took the two examples I attached show they passed, but no quiz and score. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. image.pngimage.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kate _izi_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 23, 2022

Hi Justin,

Sorry to hear you have encountered this issue. Please reach out to our support so we could assist you https://stiltsoft.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2

Cheers,

Katerina

0 votes
Roman Luxury May 6, 2023

Hi there. I wanted to bring attention to another tool that can be incredibly useful for engaging with customers: quiz builders. Specifically, I've found that Kwiga's Quiz Builder is a fantastic option for creating quizzes that are both fun for customers and informative for businesses.

One of the biggest advantages of using Kwiga's Quiz Builder is its user-friendly interface. Even those without any design or technical skills can create engaging quizzes with ease. Additionally, the platform allows for customization, so you can tailor the quiz to fit your specific business needs and goals.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events