Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change width of drop down field

Stefan Vogt May 28, 2021

Dear all!

How it is possible to change the width of fields in registration and filter macros?

I would really love to make more information visible. To illustrate my question please see the following screenshot.

grafik.png

It should be somehow possible using the parameter input via CSS

grafik.png

I tried out using width: 1000px; but it seems that there is a limiting threshold. By using width: 10px; the form gets somehow smaller but not as small as 10px wide.

Much thanks for any hints in advance!

Stefan

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2021

Width of the element is not always controlled and set via the "width" parameter.

There are few more and the one that is important here is the 

min-width:1000px;width:1000px;

Alex 

Stefan Vogt May 28, 2021

Awesome! Thanks a lot! :-)

Stefan

Jonathan Saldarriag February 7, 2024

Hi Alex, I had the same issue and found this response very helpful, thank you. Now the field is shown as half gray and half white. Like the gray portion seems to be the old width of the field and the new width is seems to be white. See screenshot below. Is there additional coding to make the whole filed the same color?

Untitled.png

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2024

Try setting the "max-width" as well (to the same value as other "width" properties)

Jonathan Saldarriag February 7, 2024

Perfect, it works

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events