How to change the heading 2 color for the entire wiki space?

Fred B October 5, 2018

I see an option under Space Tools>>Look and Feel>>Stylesheet to edit the Space's stylesheet. What code would need to be added to, for example, change all of the Heading 2 fonts throughout the wiki Space to a Red font?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2018

Hi Fred,

did you try:

.wiki-content h2 {

color: red;

}  

in the space stylesheet?

Tobias Anstett (K15t)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2018

@JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_ perfect answer.

I just want to add that if you configure the h2 to look different in the Confluence page view this won't impact PDF exports ... if you want to change font color there you need to configure it for you PDF templates as well.

Fred B October 8, 2018

Thanks for additional information Tobias. I'm still new to this tool, so it was valuable to learn this too.

0 votes
Fred B October 8, 2018

Thanks Jan-Peter, that worked!

Shilpa March 23, 2024

I want to make h3 to h3 bold in confluence server could you please help me to adjust the code accordingly 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events