Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the cursor style over an image? / Como alterar o estilo de cursor sobre uma imagem?

Wagner Meira Barbosa January 9, 2018

English:

When I insert image into Confluence pages, after publishing, the cursor is styled "move". How do I stop using the arrow style?

Português:

Quando eu insiro imagem em páginas do Confluence, após publicar, o cursor fica com o estilo "mover". Como faço para deixar com o estilo de seta?

IMG20180109_01.png

1 answer

2 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2018

Hello Wagner,

This is currently a known bug, and there is not yet a workaround for it:

Please watch and vote on that bug so you can be updated on any progress. It also helps us to keep track of the number of users who have run into the issue.

Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

Shannon

Wagner Meira Barbosa January 9, 2018

Thank you for letting me know. Hugs!

Curtis Freudigmann April 4, 2019

Hey @Wagner Meira Barbosa

I know this was posted over a year ago but I have encountered the same error/bug since recently upgrading to Confluence 6.15.1. I have found a small work around that seems to work decently. In Confluence you have access to a global stylesheet. Using CSS I was able to target the cursor for images (and some other elements) which force the page to show the pointer instead of reverting to the Move Cursor. Hope this helps!

.wiki-content img.confluence-embedded-image, .wiki-content img.editor-inline-macro, .wiki-content table.wysiwyg-macro{
cursor: pointer !important;
}
Like # people like this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2019

Hi Curtis,

Thank you for sharing that workaround! Feel free to include it on the bug as well in the comments in case other users want to give it a try.

Take care and have a pleasant weekend.

Regards,

Shannon

Curtis Freudigmann April 5, 2019

Not a problem. I posted it in there yesterday :)

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
April 8, 2019

Great, thank you so much!

Take care :) 

Shannon

Like Curtis Freudigmann likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events