cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change UI

Jan Šimek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2022

Hi, I would like to ask if there is any possibility to change UI of Confluence to my needs? I would love to make from Confluence something similar to Intranet, but not sure how to start? 

Is there a possibility to make something like a signpost, where there will be links for certain other informations? 

Also any suggestion how to change a fonts or colors? 

Is UI customizable?

Thanks

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2022

Hi @Jan Šimek I don't think it is possible OOTB. There is open request to add this function to Confluence https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-36137.

You could use following App https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221322/refined-for-confluence-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview but it has one side effect...it renders your page on different URL and the data from Confluence are loaded to different server.

Jan Šimek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2022

OK, thanks will check and try it.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2022

Hi @Jan Šimek ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

I am not an expert in this area but I think below page has the info you need. 

I hope the above information helps. Have a good day.!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Jan Šimek
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 31, 2022

Thanks for help, I will check it out.

Like Srinatha T likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events