How to automatically group pages by creation month in the lateral bar?

Santiago Arias March 18, 2014

Hi, I'm from Argentina and I'm trying to make a kind of automated archive. I wanna group the pages created by the users by month and year of creation in the lateral bar, like a blog.

We create a page per requirment, and we have a lot of those.

Do you have any idea or know any plugin for that?

Thanks for your help!

PD: I'm using Confluence 5.4

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2014

Can use you the blog functionality of Confluence or do they have to be pages? The only other option I would have would be to title the pages with the date preceeding the page title like "2014.03.19 - My Page Title". They would not be grouped, but they would be in date order in the nav bar because it alphabetizes the nav bar by default.

Santiago Arias March 18, 2014

They have to be pages because we use de Blog of Confluence for team news. Exists any way to create another "Blog" in the same site? So we can have a Blog for news and a Blog for Requirements

Thanks for your answer!

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2014

There is no way to have two blogs in the same space. You would need to create another space and put it there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events