How to automate so content from certain authors across ALL our confluence spaces is displayed on one

Sofia Woods
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 28, 2024

Hi all - I'm sure there is a way to do this with automation but would love some advice

The problem

I have a team who are writing posts and pages of content across many of our confluence spaces (of which we have hundreds) and I want to be able to aggregate that onto one page.

Now I could ask them to add labels manually - which works but people forget to add tags.

So is there a way I can create a page on our main workspace - that just publishes ALL the content for the defined group of authors no matter whether it's a post or a page and no matter what space they publish in?

Any help would be appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Tommaso Gionfriddo _Teklada_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2024

Hi @Sofia Woods , welcome to the community!

I wasn't able to find any documentation to link you, however I would reccomend trying the Confluence list macro. Simply type /Confluence and select Insert Confluence list.

This will display a list of search results in a table form.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 14.00.23.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events