How to assign action item to a team using team_name without displaying each team member's name

Yanmin Tao
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 9, 2022

Love feature of the "Team" and learned how to create team, add/delete team members. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Assign-action-to-multiple-people/qaq-p/1444028

However, when I do @Team-name, it shows all the team members' names. For a team of 40+, it is too messy. How can I avoid it?

Yanmin

2 answers

0 votes
Patrick Neumann July 10, 2023

Hi @Yanmin Tao , @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ ,

just stepped over the exact same issue. So I guess it's a valid use case ;)
Did you meanwhile found a solution to overcome the situation?
Is there any open ticket in Atlassian Help Portal, where this topic is discussed and Highlighted to Atlassian Team?

Thanks & BR
Patrick

Patrick Neumann July 17, 2023

Hi @Yanmin Tao

do you have an answer?

BR Patrick

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2022

Hi @Yanmin Tao and welcome to the community!

Can't really understand the problem here :/

You don't want all the team members to appear? What would be the most appropriate for you? Here is the documentation for creating a team and mention it.

Hope this helps!

Yanmin Tao
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 12, 2022

We have already defined the team list. 

With a large team, if everyone's name shows up with the team name, it would be messy and take a lot of space. The team name is sufficient.

How can I do that? 

I read the documentation for creating a team and mention it.

Thanks,

Yanmin

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

@Yanmin Tao I apologize, but I really can't understand your problem. Can you please share a screenshot and type what ideally should have been done?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events