Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to archive a page in a confluence space on a Server

Can we archive a page in the confluence space on a server 7.4.8? I do see archive a whole space but do not see any option to archive a page.

2 answers

2 votes

@Arvind Dangi 

Another option you can try is to automatically archive pages in Confluence Server and Data Center with the dedicated Confluence content lifecycle management app, Better Content Archiving.

You can automate notifications to the right stakeholders when pages go stale or expire on a pre-set date. It can be part of an automated content review and approval workflow. Confluence pages can be archived if no one takes action.

Once you set up your configurations for content review and archiving, get an understanding of your overall content health with analytics and status updates for single pages:

01-content-quality.png04-page-status-browser.png05-page-status-indicator.png

(Please note that Better Content Archiving is a supported and paid app and I'm part of the team developing it.)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Work and wellness: Confluence Space Cleanup Play 🧹

Confluence Space Cleanup Play Complete our new Play with your team to declutter your shared workspace and power knowledge-sharing and collaboration. Download the PDF version of Play i...

824 views 5 25
Read article

Atlassian Community Events