Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add header with image and footer with page number?

Mrinalika Akula June 11, 2019

Hello all,

I'm looking at options to add a logo in header and page number that is centered to footer using confluence wiki markup. I want to do it using header and footer option under Look and Feel -> Space settings. Any leads to a solution are highly appreciable. I'm not looking to use PDF export of PDF stylesheets.

Thanks in advance

Mrinalika 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2019

Hello Mrinalika,

If you’re wanting to use wiki markup to display content within the header and footer of Confluence cloud then you have a few options available to do this. It will depend on where your logo is located in how you will call the logo itself. There is a reference guide to help you use the proper wiki markup for the files located which is located at Confluence Wiki Markup | Images.

An example of what your wiki markup would look like is as following:

!logo.png|align=center, vspace=2!

As far as the page number, page numbers would only exist upon export and as you stated that is not the solution you’re looking for. Confluence does not have page numbers as a page is a single page with content (no additional pages or numbers), if you added a number it would always read as '1'.

I hope this proves helpful and you’re able to add your logo and additional details to the header and footers within Confluence cloud.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Mrinalika Akula June 12, 2019

Thanks, Stephen, I could achieve my task. I've used the absolute URL of an embedded image on a Confluence page in the Header section of Look & Feel.

However, if I try to do the same with !pageTitle^image.gif! it fails. 

But then the end is served.

Thanks Again.

Cheers

Like Stephen Sifers likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events