How to add editable field

Emily Copper March 6, 2023

I am not an admin.  I'm working on a page for my team regarding a project we're working on, that will also be used in future projects of the same type.  We have a page that lists the functional requirements for all business areas associated with a conversion.  There is A LOT of text on this page, and a lot of the text will need to be changed for each conversion (i.e. Client Name, Number of this, Number of that, Contact Names, etc.).  I would like a way to point out/indicate the text that needs to be changed each time we use this page for a new conversion.  My (large) company has limited the ability to add macros outside what they've approved (which is pretty much the basics) - the ability to create forms or templates, adding etc.). 

Is there a way to make these fields stand out so I don't have to read through the text every time we have a new project, (and risk missing something that needs changed), other than changing the color of the text?

Ideally, I would like to be able to add an editable field (that way other Business Areas can make updates if necessary, without having the power to edit the entire page) - is this an existing function and I'm just not seeing it?  I'm thinking it would be like the DATE macro, but with text and free-form typing (rather than selecting existing text). It would look something like this:

[Project Name editable field] was purchased by [Purchaser name editable field] on [DATE macro] for [Number of things editable field].  

If this isn't an option, I'd be okay with creating a selection list and selecting options from a drop down if that's an available option (but this is less ideal than the above request)

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events