How to add calendars to Confluence

Jordan Trinklein March 15, 2023

I've utilized the Calendars feature in other Confluence instances, but for whatever reason, I don't have the option to enable it here. Does anyone know where to go to turn calendars on?

From past experience, it should be under Blog. 

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 3.29.24 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 16, 2023

Hi @Jordan Trinklein ,
As @Nicolas Grossi already pointed out, this is a Confluence Premium feature. 
You can work with a third party app from Atlassian Marketplace: Confluence Calendar apps | Atlassian Marketplace

If you are working with Outlook (Microsoft 365), this might be an alternative for you: Outlook Calendars for Confluence | Atlassian Marketplace. The app is free for up to 10 users.

Please note, I work for yasoon, the company developing Outlook Calendars for Confluence. Therefore I tend to recommend the app :)

Have a great Wednesday!

Regards,

Britta

Jordan Trinklein March 16, 2023

@Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ 

Thanks Britta - I'm really needing the functionality it provides so I can filter Jira releases into it. We don't have a solid unified visual that shows when each team is targeting specific releases.

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 16, 2023

Hi @Jordan Trinklein ,

I understand! If you have a question on how to set up the calendar for your use case with Outlook, you can book a meeting with us here: Book a demo / Outlook Calendars for Confluence.

Hope that helps. 
Have a great day!

Regards,

Britta

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS