How to add a page break to the scroll word exporter template?

wangxin January 3, 2020

我在合流中创建了一个全局滚动词导出器模板。我不想在页面中使用pagebreak宏。导出单词时,我可以在模板中标题1之前添加一个分页符。2020-01-03_160941.png

2 answers

0 votes
Thomas Rough _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2020

Hi there,

If you want to add a page break to your exported content but don't want to use the Scroll Pagebreak macro, you can set page breaks to occur for heading level styles in the template (like JP suggested). Would this be an option for you? You can read more about defining styles here.

Within the Paragraph > Line and Page Breaks options, you can then enable the option Page break before for the specific heading level style:

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 16.31.17.png

The $scroll.content placeholder which you mentioned marks the start of where the exported Confluence content will be included in the generated export.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers, Thomas (K15t)

0 votes
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2020

Hi,

create the page break in the word file used as a template.

Best

JP

wangxin January 7, 2020

I wrote "$ scroll.content" in the template, but it refers to the entire page content. I want to page the content that I reference by the first level title. How to do it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events