How to add a label and a tag to pages imported from MSWord

Nancy Bonanno June 16, 2020

I have created new pages in Confluence by importing from MSWord and splitting by header many times; it's great.  But I need to use a Word document to create 1000 pages and each page needs one tag (excerpt) and a label.  Is there any way to do that?  If not, how can I put a label on 1000 pages without losing my mind?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2020

I'm afraid there isn't. However, as you might know, you can achieve what you want through add-ons. In case you don't have an add-on installed that can help you with that, I can share one option, Power Scripts for Confluence, so that you can take a look at it. Please note that you will find many other options, but I see this one quite simple to use, and it's free - it requires some code though.

That said, I guess that the example you'll find at this page should address your need.

Cheers,
IL.

Nancy Bonanno June 18, 2020

I am excited about the Power Scripts for Confluence, if I can get it to work.  So far, the script just returns "cannot load SIL content from file 'AddComment.sil'

But if I can figure out how to make it work, it looks like a terrific add-on!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events