You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
When I add an expand element on a blank page it's working fine.
When I add a code block to the expand element it's also working fine.
But when I want to do the step above within a table cell, it is not possible to place a code block within an expand element. The code block element is placed below the expand element.
Same problem for me.
This is not ideal, but I found the following workaround (which will only work for specific cases). I used `Layouts`, where code macro inside expand macro works, so I put those on the right, and put 1xN table on the left, however you'd have to do this for every single row separately or hard-code your number of new lines.
I generated an example for for 2x3 table where last column is used for code blocks, here is the screenshot for a preview, hopefully it helps.