How to add CSS stylesheet macro via wiki markup?

DEVYANSH MITTAL June 25, 2018

Hi Team,

I am trying to add CSS Stylesheet macro in a page via wiki format {style},  like any other macro but the same is not working. Can anyone guide me what i am doing wrong.

The markup i am trying to add is :-

{style}h2, .toc-macro ul li a {text-transform: capitalize;}{style}

But i am getting an error (unrecognized macro) whereas {code}, {toc} works perfectly fine.

Confluence version is 6.4.3

Regards,

Dev

2 answers

0 votes
Raunak Chowdhury {Appfire} April 1, 2020

Hi Dev,

I tried using the HTML macro instead of style macro and it worked. I was trying to color a button in the confluence. I used the below code in the wiki markup and it worked:

{html}<style>form.aui .button.active, form.aui .button:active, form.aui .button:focus, form.aui .button:hover, form.aui .button {background-color: #ff8c26 !important; color: #FFFFFF !important;}</style> {html}

Regards,
Raunak

0 votes
Patrick O_Connell October 26, 2018

Dev,

I'm almost new to Confluence; I'm at the end of only my second week of working for this employer, and this is the first employer where I've used it.

I don't think you can implement a CSS stylesheet without actually licensing the CSS Stylesheet macro. I am looking to have my employer license this, too, so I've been all over the user forums about it.

Generally, it seems like you can't use the wiki markup to insert anything for which you don't have the right to run the macro.

Best of luck,
Pat O'Connell

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events