Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to SORT Decision reports

Andrew Rajkovic June 16, 2021

Hi, I've created a Decision Log using Decision report to capture the page title and decision for that page. I have titled the pages with a date first YYYY-MM-DD then Meeting Name. But I can't find anyway of Sorting the report to show the most recent date to the oldest. I can Filter but not sort or order the list in anyway. My pages are all in order under the parent page. Please assist. Thank you

3 answers

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2021

Hi @Andrew Rajkovic ,

Maybe you have the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app installed for your instance - it is our addon and it's compatible with the Decision Report macro.

Its Table Filter macro will help you to filter and sort your report - please check this old thread where I gave several screenshots for the similar case.

Andrew Rajkovic June 20, 2021

Hi @Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft} Yes the  Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app looks to be what I need, but it's a shame that such a simple feature to be able to 'sort' a table has to be purchased. The option to filter is there but not sort. These 2 options should be mandatory and free for all tables. Thanks for your help. 

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2022

Howdy Y'all,

Just providing a quick update to this thread to provide some additional context, there was a Bug affecting Sort functionality in the decision report that lines up with the timeframe of this post.

The details can be seen in the link below, noting that it has been fixed since then, and the pages in the decision report macro are now always sorted by the title:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-71535

Regards,
Earl

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2021

Hi @Andrew Rajkovic 

You can move them manually with the option inside Setting -> reorder pages

Look at this post:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/move-and-reorder-pages-146407727.html

Cheers

Andrew Rajkovic June 20, 2021

@Vero Rivas Thanks, the page order doesn't seem to be flowing through to the Decision log. Thank you for offering some help. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events