How to Licence of a Gadget

Senthilkumar October 22, 2018

Hi,

My Gadget " AGile Wallboard" stopped working suddenly. Can you let me know what all things i need to check

1) were to find Gadgets and there status?

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user October 24, 2018

I have the same issue and we also use Cloud. Are we not able to use this gadget anymore?

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2018

Hi there,

in Confluence, this requires you to register external gadgets which is a restricted function in Confluence Cloud.

Can you confirm that you are indeed on Confluence Cloud? When did you notice your Agile Wallboard gadget stopped working? Are you getting any error messages? When you say it doesn't work, can you let us know what behavior you're experiencing?

Regards,

Shannon

Senthilkumar October 23, 2018

Hi Shannon,

Yes its Cloud. It stopped working from last Friday 19/10.  Below is the error message which i get.

"This gadget cannot be displayed on your dashboard. This could be due to a licensing problem or an application error. If you need this gadget, contact your administrator for assistance. Otherwise, you can remove it from your dashboard"

i just get an empty screen.

Appreciate  your help 

Deleted user October 24, 2018

Hi @Shannon S I have the same issue and we also use Cloud. Are we not able to use this gadget anymore?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2018

Hello @Senthilkumar, @[deleted], 

I found that this is related to the following bug:

As a workaround, it says that reloading the page will fix the issue, but a lot of users are commenting lately that it no longer works.

Could you both please vote on the bug and comment on the bug with whether or not the workaround worked for you? Voting on the bug helps us keep track of the number of users who have run into the issue.

Here is the latest update from the developer working on the issue from 2 days ago:

Hi, I'm the backend developer working on this issue.

Quick update: the logging change has made its way into production and we've got some useful information to work off.

We're working on a fix that should alleviate the symptoms as our highest priority at the moment. It seems like there are intermittent errors contacting Jira from Confluence, so we'll push out a fix to cache positive responses while we work out the root issue.

It appears the issue has been escalated, and we can expect a resolution soon. Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events